We can help with a one off letter or a full secretarial/personal assistant service. Our highly experienced and qualified staff can fulfil all of the requirements an in-house Secretary, Administrator or Personal Assistant would fulfil, however we do this from our virtual office.
Are you a sole trader who is struggling with your administration while trying to grow your business, or are you a senior manager within a corporate company who is realising the benefits of hiring a virtual administrator?
You may be wasting your valuable time attempting to keep on top of your administration workload when you should be concentrating on your business. As a business owner, you should be focused on the big things – a vision for your business, putting together a plan to reach that vision, developing new products, spending time with your clients and marketing. In other words, those "big picture" tasks that grow your business.
At Virtual Business Support we take the time to learn about your business objectives to enable us to deal with routine matters which are taking the business owner or corporate manager away from concentrating on more important matters.
- General typing of letters, reports, memos, faxes, minutes, thesis, manuals and Resumes from initial composition and typing to formatting and proof-reading an existing document*
- Shorthand typing
- Photocopying, scanning
- Binding and laminating
- PowerPoint presentations*
- Newsletter preparation and distribution, direct from client’s website or Mailchimp
- Bulk mail, using Word, or direct from client’s CRM
- Data entry
- Internet research
- Organising travel, accommodation, theatre tickets, restaurant reservations and vehicle hire organisation
- Diary management
- Minute taking
- Spreadsheets, creation or maintenance
- Virtual reception
- Event planning and organisation
- Website content management and maintenance
*Text can be accepted in whichever format is convenient, handwritten notes, emails, faxes or posted drafts, note taking in shorthand via telephone, electronic (voice recordings)